Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Still Waiting for the Tulips

I am STILL waiting for my large tulips to bloom. When they do, you know I will be posting photos. Of course, it will be 2-4 weeks later than all of the rest of Canada has its tulips. I shouldn't say my tulips aren't slow, they're just geographically challenged...having shed their coat of snow less than 2 months ago. In the meantime, I am enjoying the grape hyacinths and the indoor plants.

The dwarf banana is looking great. Maybe in another 2-3 yrs we'll have bananas! This Dendrobium blooms several times a year. This time it has 3 flower spikes and another new cane growing from the base. The orchids must love our house because aside from flowering, I have enough baby orchids being produced as keikeis that I have to give them away!

No comments: